Thursday, August 4, 2016

Meet Melissa!

If you are a regular follower of ours then you already know we have a new Team Member. But for those of you who missed it... Meet Melissa!

Melissa Waddell has joined us as our Marketing Director. Always seeking inspiration from the incredible surroundings we live in, she has a knack for capturing the simplistic beauty the coast has to offer. Creative vision in photography and design, balanced with hard work and talent make for terrific marketing operations. For her creative vision, we love Melissa! We featured her in our July Newsletter, but in case you missed it, here's a little bit about her. Being an introvert she loves to work behind the scenes, but with our negotiation skills we were able to draw an introduction out of her so that you can put a face and story behind the name:

" Hi there. My name is Melissa Waddell. I'm newly married to the love of my life, my greatest inspiration and support, Brandon. Cliche' and cheesy, but oh-so-true. I've lived here on the Emerald Coast for 19 years, and there's not a day that goes by that I'm not absolutely grateful for it. I come from an incredible family. One of six children, to two of the most amazing people on earth. My Mom & Dad are always encouraging me to cultivate my creative passion, and have instilled the importance of hard work and integrity from a young age. My brothers and sisters are beyond amazing, my team mates in life offering support and encouragement always. Anyone who knows me well, knows that my husband and my family are my heart.

   Living here on the coast offers so many amazing things. There is nothing better than having my feet in the sand or being able to take in the amazing views around me from atop a Yolo Board (though I am still working on my balance.)

   Photography has always been a passion of mine, and what better backdrop than this beautiful place we live in. Another passion of mine: Food! Even though we are a smaller-than-most community, the food is amazing, and the selection of craft beer is spectacular! My very favorite time of year falls around October when it starts to cool off and Baytowne Wharf holds their annual Beerfest. It's a family tradition to go together every year. Great memories!

   I'm so grateful to Debbie & Jay for bringing me on board as the Marketing Director for the Sold In Paradise Team. It's so exciting and inspiring to be able to work alongside them and assist people in finding their paradise! "

Looking Forward,
Melissa Waddell



No comments:

Post a Comment