Here is what we need from you:
1. Git 'er done! If you have some maintenance concerns or just some aesthetic eyesores, take care of these prior to listing. During the pre-listing period, we will work with you to address issues that might devalue the property or diminish your buyer pool.
2. It's not personal. You may absolutely love your home and its décor, but it is YOUR home. Buyers come with varying tastes and vision. This is why prior to listing we will help you stage the property to showcase its best assets. And, don't be offended by negative buyer feedback – it's part of the game!
3. Honesty is the best policy. Part of the seller's responsibility is to complete the property disclosure. Please disclose any problems you have had or any ongoing issues. Our knowledge of any issues will help us maneuver the sale process better.
4. Get REAL! We will provide you with a snapshot of the market related to your property: sales, active listings, and pending contracts. Comparing and contrasting these will give us a price range. Buyers have access to the same information, and contemporary buyers are very savvy about the market.
5. Spic-and-Span. With every showing your property should be sparkling clean. Neat. Fresh-smelling. De-cluttered.
6. Patience is a virtue. Benjamin Franklin said, " He that can have patience can have what he will." The listing and selling process can be trying and sometimes long. We will be there, always, to take the stress out!
The Sold in Paradise Team will be totally focused on taking care of you during the listing and transaction process. We are your partners in fulfilling your real estate selling goal.